|What Am I Doing Wrong?|
Watching the pounds drop that very first week or two can put you in a better frame of mind to keep going, but if you expect that weight loss to continue coming off at a fast pace, you’ll soon be in for a surprise.
For those who have used carbohydrate restriction before, the slow-down isn’t discouraging. For a newbie to the low-carb way of eating, however, it can be confusing.
Questions begin to build up:
- Am I following the diet wrong?
- Has my low carb diet stopped working?
- If I’m exercising and eating correctly, why am I not losing weight?
- How can I be in ketosis and not lose weight?
- What can I do to break my stall?