Follow Kickin Carb Clutter on Pinterest!

I'm getting really frustrated with Facebook.

While I do have a Kickin' Carb Clutter Business Page there, it doesn't always work.

A lot of the time, it won't allow me to post a link to my articles, so I haven't been to that page in a while now.

I do plan to check it out again, but Facebook doesn't show new updates to all of our followers there, unless I pay them to do that, so the Business Page really hasn't been all that practical in helping all of you find my low-carb stuff on the web.

Instead of messing with Facebook right now, I've set up a Pinterest account. If you're interested in taking a look at the Kickin' Carb Clutter Pinterest Board, don't be shy.

I'd love to have some company while I try to figure out how to use that social media option.

Comments

  1. Nice Pinterest board. Maybe I'll reactivate my subscription. Also, I love your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment